Inscrit le: 12 Oct 2018
|Posté le: Ven 19 Oct - 03:11 (2018) Sujet du message: Maxsurf CONNECT Edition V21 Update 14 (19/10)
|Maxsurf CONNECT Edition V21 Update 14
Maxsurf CONNECT Edition V21 Update 14 | 1.0 Gb
The MAXSURF product team is pleased to announce the availability of MAXSURF CONNECT Edition V21 Update 14 (version 21.14.00.04). The MAXSURF suites of software offer a comprehensive range of capabilities for the design of all types of marine vessels.
The main new features included in the release are outlined below:
A key addition is the ability to mesh and export structural parts (decks, plates, frames, longitudinal girders, etc.).
We have also added support for the EU Inland Waterways stability criteria ES-TRIN 2017.
The way in which you are able to combine both NURBS and Trimesh surfaces in the same model and select which surfaces should be used for different analyses, (first introduced in 21.13) has been ehanced.
This is explained in greater detail in this video:
NOTE: This is an update and will overwrite earlier installations of MAXSURF 21.13.00.19, etc.
About MAXSURF CONNECT Edition V21. Quickly and efficiently meet the analysis and design requirements of demanding naval architecture projects with the latest version of MAXSURF. Bentley is pleased to introduce the CONNECT Edition of MAXSURF version 21, which integrates with CONNECT Edition cloud services to connect users, projects and enterprises. Key new enhancements across the range of modeling and analysis functions include:
- Enhanced trimesh support and surface meshing with automated trimesh creation for hydrodynamic and hydrostatic analyses
- New stability analyses for time to cross-flood and tank spillage
- Saving and reloading of MAXSURF stability analysis results facilitating report generation, as well as results review and post-processing
- Tracking of software usage for each of your projects by linking your model files to a Connected Project
- Improved collaboration and time-saving with publishing of i-models or PDFs to the Personal Share for sharing with others, or easy access with mobile devices.
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated. Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Version: CONNECT Edition V21 Update 14 (version 21.14.00.04)
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even and above
Size: 1.0 Gb
DOWNLOAD LINKS :